IRON-ON REFLECTIVE STRIPS
- Brilliant® Reflective is used to enhance the visibility of any object – typically a human form – while providing an improve aesthetic over traditional silver reflective.
- Excellent for applying to fabrics
- Adheres with a low to medium temperature setting on an iron
- Excellent performance on a wide variety of fabrics – nylon, cotton, polyester, elastic fabrics, blends
- Can be used as a design element of a garment
- For most effective visibility product should be such that it is visible on the wearer from all angles
- 12 Iron-On Reflective Strip
- 4 4” x 1” Strips
- 4 4” x 0.5” Strips
- 4 2” x 0.75” Strips
- Heat Application
- Permanent After Application
- 30 Square Inches of total Reflective per Pack
- Up to 500ft Visibility
- Machine Washable Brilliant® Retroreflective Performance:
- Typical Initial Retroreflectivity: >350 cd/lux-m2
- Minimum Initial Retroreflectivity: >200 cd/lux-m2
- Post-Laundering Retroreflectivity: >100 cd/lux-m2 minimum after 25 home laundering cycles
- The coefficient of retroreflection (RA, in cd/lux-m2) of Brilliant™ Colorized Reflective Material is measured based on test procedures ASTM E809-02 and E810-03 for measurement of retroreflective intensity.
- The RA values generated were measured at +5.0 entrance and 0.2 observation angles (head-on brightness). Retroreflective performance data was generated based on testing new product that has not been laminated.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material silver products have an initial average RA of 500 cd/lux/m2 and a minimum RA of 330 cd/lux/m2.
Tribondex Adhesive Performance:
- Adhesive Thickness – 3.5 mils (0.09 mm)
- Clear Premask Thickness – 2.0 mils (0.05 mm)
- Adhesive Color – grey
- Service Temperature Range -40 °F to 150 °F
- Elastic Recovery: > 95% after 100% elongation
- Lamination temperature range: 250-275 °F
- Laundering – Brilliant® Color Reflective can be laundered in all wash cycles, at hot, warm, or cold water temperatures.
- Do not bleach. Do not use oxygenated bleach products.