- Typical Initial Retroreflectivity: >350 cd/lux-m2
- Minimum Initial Retroreflectivity: >200 cd/lux-m2
- Post-Laundering Retroreflectivity: >100 cd/lux-m2 minimum after 25 homelaundering cycles
- The coefficient of retroreflection (RA, in cd/lux-m2) of Brilliant™ Colorized Reflective Material is measured based on test procedures ASTM E809-02 and E810-03 for measurement of retroreflective intensity.
- The RA values generated were measured at +5.0 entrance and 0.2 observation angles (head-on brightness).
- Retroreflective performance data was generated based on testing new product that has not been laminated.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material silver products have an initial average RA of 500 cd/lux/m2 and a minimum RA of 330 cd/lux/m2.
TRIBONDEX™ ADHESIVE PERFORMANCE
- Adhesive Thickness – 3.5 mils (0.09 mm)
- Clear Premask Thickness – 2.0 mils (0.05 mm)
- Adhesive Color – Grey
- Service Temperature Range -40 °F to 150 °F
- Elastic Recovery: > 95% after 100% elongation
- Lamination temperature range: 250-275 °F
- Laundering – Brilliant® Color Reflective can be laundered in all wash cycles (cold, warm, or hot temperatures)
- Do not bleach. Do not use oxygenated bleach products.