- Brilliant® Reflective is used to enhance the visibility of any object typically carried or ridden while providing an improve aesthetic over traditional silver reflective.
- Excellent for applying to hard surfaces
- Adheres with applied pressure like a sticker
- Excellent performance on a wide variety of products
- Bikes, Bags, Shoes, Boats, Water Bottles, Dog Leashes, Helmets, Hunting Stands, ATVs, Scooters, etc.
- Can be used as a design element of the equipment
- For most effective visibility product should be such that it is visible on the product from multiple angles
Stick / Iron Assortment Pack
- HIGH BRIGHTNESS: Reflective strips that can be seen from up to 500 feet
- HIGH QUALITY: Made with 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material
- DESIGN: Colorized Reflective Strips that can be added to clothing or hard goods
- DURABILITY: Machine Washable up to 50 washes
- Includes 1 blue, 1 red Stick-On pack, each containing 8 Stick-On Reflective Strips
- 4 – 4” x 1” Strips
- 2 – 4” x 0.75” Strips
- 2 – 8” x 0.5” Strips
- Pressure Application (Like a Sticker)
- One Time Removable After Application, NOT reusable
- Includes 1 black, 1 purple Iron-On pack, each containing 12 Iron-On Reflective Strips
- 4 – 4″ x 1″ Strips
- 4 – 4″ x 0.75″ Strips
- 4 – 4″ x 0.5″ Strips
- Low Temperature Activated Adhesive
- One Time Use, Permanent Solution
- 30 Square Inches of total Reflective per Pack
- Up to 500ft Visibility
- Typical Initial Retroreflectivity: >350 cd/lux-m2
- Minimum Initial Retroreflectivity: >200 cd/lux-m2
- Post-Laundering Retroreflectivity: >100 cd/lux-m2 minimum after 25 homelaundering cycles
- The coefficient of retroreflection (RA, in cd/lux-m2) of Brilliant™ Colorized Reflective Material is measured based on test procedures ASTM E809-02 and E810-03 for measurement of retroreflective intensity.
- The RA values generated were measured at +5.0 entrance and 0.2 observation angles (head-on brightness).
- Retroreflective performance data was generated based on testing new product that has not been laminated.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material silver products have an initial average RA of 500 cd/lux/m2 and a minimum RA of 330 cd/lux/m2.
Out of stock