- Brilliant® Reflective is used to enhance the visibility of virtually any garment while providing an improve aesthetic over traditional silver reflective.
- Excellent permanent reflective solution for garments with little or no reflective.
- Adheres with a low temperature iron-on adhesive that can be done with a home iron.
- Excellent performance on a wide variety of products.
- The low temperature adhesive allows you to put it on almost any type of fabric and not ruin the garment.
- Can be used as a design element of the equipment.
- For most effective visibility product should be such that it is visible on the product from multiple angles.
Blue Iron-On Reflective – Segmented
Segmented Iron-On Products:
- HIGHEST BRIGHTNESS: The Segmentation of the reflective makes this the highest reflective product to 500 feet
- HIGH QUALITY: Made with high quality 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material
- APPEALING DESIGN: 10 Colorized Segmented strips that can be cut and permanently added to clothing for safety and design
- DURABILITY: Machine Washable up to 50 washes, waterproof, and incredibly flexible
- 10 Iron-On Reflective Strips
- 4 – 4” x 1” Strips
- 6 – 4” x 0.5” Strips
- Low Temperature Activated Adhesive
- One Time Use, Permanent Application
- 30 Square Inches of Total Reflective per Pack
- Up to 500ft Visibility
- Typical Initial Retroreflectivity: >350 cd/lux-m2
- Minimum Initial Retroreflectivity: >200 cd/lux-m2
- Post-Laundering Retroreflectivity: >100 cd/lux-m2 minimum after 25 homelaundering cycles
- The coefficient of retroreflection (RA, in cd/lux-m2) of Brilliant™ Colorized Reflective Material is measured based on test procedures ASTM E809-02 and E810-03 for measurement of retroreflective intensity.
- The RA values generated were measured at +5.0 entrance and 0.2 observation angles (head-on brightness).
- Retroreflective performance data was generated based on testing new product that has not been laminated.
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material silver products have an initial average RA of 500 cd/lux/m2 and a minimum RA of 330 cd/lux/m2.